Date of Last Review: October 24, 2017
"OC INFO TECH" means OC INFO TECH, LLC
"user" means any person accessing any part of the website
Use of this site
1. Use of this website is at the sole risk of the user.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, users are not welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images on this site for personal and non-commercial use.
3. Commercial use or other non-personal use may, at the discretion of OC INFO TECH, be permitted upon request. A request for permission can be submitted by e-mailing email@example.com.
4. Please submit any query in respect of these Terms & Conditions or the use of this website to us in any of the following ways:
Website Owner: OC INFO TECH
Phone: (949) 491-9640
Address: 15540 Rockfield Blvd Ste C #202, Irvine, CA 92618
5. This website is intended only to provide information on OC INFO TECH. Users should regard nothing contained in this website as an offer to do business.
6. THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, LINKS, DOWNLOADS AND CODING, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". OC INFO TECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUITABILITY OF EITHER THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT.
7. While OC INFO TECH takes all reasonable security precautions, no liability will lie for damage caused by the malicious use of this site or by destructive data or code that is passed on to the user through the use of this site.
8. OC INFO TECH will pursue prosecution of and compensation from any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any destructive code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website.
9. OC INFO TECH disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site in any manner.
Copyright and Intellectual Property protection
10. Copyright in all information, images, source codes and other original material contained in this website which is not attributed to a third party, is held by OC INFO TECH. OC INFO TECH ASSERTS AND RESERVES ALL ITS RIGHTS IN THIS REGARD.
Confidentiality of communications
Hyperlinks, deep links, advertising, framing
12. The express permission in writing of OC INFO TECH is required before any hyperlink other than to the Home Page of this website is created. Permission, if granted, will be subject to the condition that the party linking to this site alerts users to the application of these terms and conditions. Requests for permission can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Permission to link to this website is given without assumption of any liability. OC INFO TECH reserves the right to withdraw permission granted to link to this website at any time and for any reason.
14. Hyperlinks and/or advertisements contained on this website and directed towards other websites or users are provided without any warranties or endorsements as to the content, suitability, accuracy or security of the site linked to. This website in no manner controls or edits the content of sites or pages linked to.
Use of the sites or pages linked to is accordingly exclusively at the risk of the user
15. The express permission in writing of OC INFO TECH, which may be subject to conditions, is required before this site, any of its pages and/or any of the information contained on the site is framed. Requests for permission can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
What law governs this Agreement?
16. The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter or litigation in connection therewith or arising from them will be the law of California, United States.
17. This website is owned and maintained within the United States.
18. Users of this website are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the United States law relating to electronic communications and transactions.
Consent to jurisdiction
19. The user consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court having jurisdiction in respect of any dispute flowing from the use of this website.
Amendment of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
21. OC INFO TECH will attempt to give notice of any amendments, but reserves the right to effect binding amendments, additions or deletions without notice.
Enforceability of this Agreement
22. In the event of any part of these Terms and Conditions being found to be partially or fully unenforceable, for whatever reason, this shall not effect the application or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
24. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.