Date of Last Review: October 24, 2017
"OC INFO TECH" means OC INFO TECH, LLC
"user" means any person accessing any part of the web site
Collection of personal data
2. Where personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) is submitted to the website by the user (e.g. through sending an e-mail) the following principles are observed in the handling of that information:
No information is specifically requested on this website. All information received by OC INFO TECH is voluntarily submitted.
OC INFO TECH will not use the personal information submitted for any other purpose other than the efficient provision of services, including this website, without obtaining the prior written approval of the user or unless required to do so by law.
OC INFO TECH will not disclose any personal information regarding a user to any third party unless the prior written agreement of the user is obtained.
If information is released with the user's consent, OC INFO TECH will retain a record of the information released, the third party to which it was released, the reason for the release and the date of release, for a period of one year.
OC INFO TECH will destroy or delete any personal information which becomes obsolete.
3. Note that, OC INFO TECH may use personal information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes and trade in these profiles. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
Collection of anonymous data
4. In order to provide the best possible service, OC INFO TECH uses standard technology to collect information about the use of this website. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows OC INFO TECH to collect statistics.
5. This website utilizes temporary or session cookies that collect the first level domain name of the user. This means that if your e-mail address is email@example.com, the cookie will collect the "email.com" part of the address.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent to the user's browser and stored on the user's hard drive. Temporary or session cookies expire and are deleted when your browser is closed.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to personally identify users.
If necessary users can alter the manner in which their browser handles cookies.
Links to other web sites
7. While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this website, OC INFO TECH can not under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of OC INFO TECH or any third party.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
OC INFO TECH, LLC
15540 Rockfield Blvd Ste C #202
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 491-9640